Raw pearls limited
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and we respect your full rights to the protection of your personal information. We will safely store it and only use it for the purposes as outlined below.
Email, Web Enquiry & Social Media
We will use your information to respond and follow up your enquiry.
If you want to alter how we use your information or if you wish to be taken off our mailing list altogether, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 2 Monks Dairy Workshops, Isles Brewers, Taunton, Somerset, TA3 6QL and we will quickly act on your request.
When someone visits our website, we use third-party services, Google Analytics and Wordfence, to log information such as IP addresses and other meta-data about your visit, which allows us to examine behaviour patterns and secure the website. We also log if you have previously seen our GDPR cookie banner or not and geolocate your IP address, enabling us to only show it to you when necessary. We do all of this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site, understand how users reached it and where they went afterwards. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone individually. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be upfront about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information what we intend to do with it and how we will store it.
We are active on various social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook Instagram, and Pinterest. If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored on the provider’s server. We will never knowingly share this information outside of our company. For more information please see privacy policies for these platforms: –
- https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875 and
Other Communication Tools:
Links To Other Websites
What Are Cookies?
How Cookies Are Used
Cookies help us to understand how users navigate around sites and in some cases let us tailor the content to fit the needs of our site’s visitors. Examples are:
- Identifying logged in users and those accessing our content management systems administration or login pages.
- Separating human users from bots, fake search engine crawlers, and identifying security threats.
- Analysing user sessions and page views.
How To Control And Delete Cookies
If you want to restrict or block the cookies we set, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘help’ function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you could visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on cookies on a wide variety of browsers. You’ll also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer. To learn about controlling cookies on the browser of your mobile device please refer to your handset manual.
What we collect from you
- Your contact information (name, address, phone number and email address).
- General requirements and factors that are relevant to your business or product needs.
- Email correspondence and documents or images attached to emails.
- Accounting information – including but not limited to payments you’ve made to us, credit information, debt information, credit notes, order information, invoices, estimates and purchase orders
How we use your information
- We will use your information to fulfil our contractual obligations. A better understanding of you and your needs will help us provide our best service.
- We may use your contact information to periodically send updates in the form of newsletters which you can unsubscribe from at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
We use collaborative software, Dropbox, and Office 365 to communicate information internally: –
We do not sell, rent or distribute personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to.
We are committed to using and storing your personal information in a safe and secure manner. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic processes and internal procedures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, accidental loss or abuse. In the event of a breach, we will notify you swiftly.
Controlling Our Use of Your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to send you newsletters or periodically contact you with a more personal update, you may change your mind at any time.
If you want to alter what information we send to you or to indicate you wish to be taken off our mailing list altogether, please contact us by email at email@example.com or write to us at 2 Monks Dairy Workshops, Isles Brewers, Taunton, Somerset, TA3 6QL and we will quickly act on your request.
Legal and Lawful Enforcement
When we need to comply with a common law or statutory obligation we will be legally obliged to store or use your personal information.
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Subject Access Report
You have a right to be told what personal information we hold about you. Should there be an instance you request a Subject Access Report, we will acknowledge your request as quickly as possible and no later than three weeks. We will provide all electronic information within one month of your request. We will not request any payment and in the unlikely event we need to refuse, we will tell you why and provide contact information to complain to a supervisory authority and judicial remedy.
We comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) and guidelines provided by the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) to ensure best practice. We also attach a link to the ICO should you wish to read their guidance fully: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/